This is inspired from bitesized.ph but with my own twist
- 1 tbspn water
- 1 tbspn honey
- 10 calamansi
- Mint leaves
- 1 shot Manille Liqueur de Calamansi
- 1 shot Bacardi white rum
- ¼ cup carbonated water
- 2 calamansi
- Rock salt
- In a shallow bowl, big enough to fit a glass, mix hot water and honey.
- Dip rim of glass into the mixed water and honey mixture.
- Dip rim into the salt.
- Squeeze 10 calamansi into the glass, add mint leaves, about 10 leaves - depends how much you want.
- Mash mint into the calamansi.
- Add remaining mixture of water and honey into the glass.
- Add Manille Liqueur de Calamansi, Rum and Carbonated water.
- Add Ice. Stir.
- Add Calamansi and mint leaves for garnishing.
- Serve. Drink
Please drink responsibly.