Filipino Chicken Soup.
- 2lbs. chicken
- 1 cup malunggay leaves (moringga)
- 1 to 2 sayote or unripe papaya
- 6 cups water
- 1 knorr chicken cube
- 1 yellow onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- pepper to taste
- Cut chicken to bite size. Cut sayote or unripe papaya to bite cubes.
- Saute onion, garlic and ginger. Add pepper to taste.
- Once onion starts to get soft, add chicken. Cook chicken until light brown.
- Pour water. Let boil. Set heat to low and let boil until chicken is tender, about 30 minutes.
- Add malunggay leaves and fish sauce. Cook for 3 minutes
- Serve hot.