What is the candle’s ingredients?
- It is 100% soy wax. There are no additives added.
- Soy wax, fragrance oil and dye, if colored.
Do you make the candles?
- We, Manila Candle, hand pour these candles. These candles are not machined poured or manufactured.
Where are you located?
- Buena Park, CA
How long does this candles burn?
- Candles can burn up to 50+ hours.
How long can I burn the candle?
- First initial burn should be minimum of 2 hours.
- Regular burn should be 4 hours maximum.
- Anything after 4 hours will be unsafe.
My wicked moved from the center!
- That means that you burned the candle to its maximum’s performance. Candle should be toss away.
Can I reuse your jar?
- Of course! We encourage everyone to reuse the jar. Melt the candle and toss the liquid wax into the trash. DO NOT wash the jar in your sink, it will clog the pipe.
- Wipe with paper towel and alcohol. You can wash with soap and water but not in the sink.
How do you create the name?
- Everything is based through my experience in the Philippines. It could be through how fun, witty, easy-going Filipinos are. Sometimes, it can be how I interpret the Philippines in a positive way.