Another version of sizzling dish. This time, we use tuna.
- 8 ounces tuna, canned, frozen, fresh
- 14oz tuna – canned, frozen or fresh
- 2 tbspn red bell pepper
- 2 tbspn green bell pepper
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 tbspn butter (optional)
- salt pepper
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbspn knorr liquid seasoning
- 1/2 tspn onion powder
- 2 tbspn water
- If needed, cut tuna into cube. If not, skip this step.
- In a bowl, Pour Knorr liquid seasoning. Mix. Let it marinate for about 20 minutes or so until fish absorb flavor.
- Chop bell peppers and onion
- In a bowl, combine sauce ingredients. Mix well.
- Heat oil in a pot, cook tuna until medium brown.
- Saute onion and bell peppers.
- Add tuna.
- Pour half of the sauce. Stir and cook for additional 2 minutes.
- If you have a sizzling plate, heat plate and melt butter. Transfer tuna onto plate and pour remaining sauce. Toss and cook for 1 minute.
- If no sizzling plate, serve tuna and pour remaining sauce. Toss.